We are open when your usual clinic is closed
This is an After Hours Medical Service only, and as such, we recommend all patients have their own General Practitioner for ongoing care.
With your consent, information relating to the consultation is sent to your usual practitioner immediately by fax, mail or secure mail the next day, thereby giving the continuity of your care back to your own GP.
Our clinic staff are able to provide callers with information regarding our After Hours GP Clinic service, as well as alternative local after hours care options, including Nurse on call, GP on call, and home visiting services.
If you are suffering from Chest Pain please contact an ambulance or nearest Emergency Department
- Ear, nose or throat conditions
- Emergency contraception advice
- Infections including gastroenteritis, skin, respiratory, urine etc
- Removal of superficial foreign objects and splinters
- Repair of minor cuts and lacerations
- Skin infections or rashes
- Sprains and strains
- Other General Practice conditions
- After Hours Access to Radiology and Pathology
This Practice is fully accredited with GPA against the Royal Australian
College of General Practitioners Standards for General Practice